I wonder

• 10 Replies

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« on: September 13, 2024, 12:29:59 PM »
Hola!!!
I am a person with an infinite curiosity, since I was little my questions baffled the adults and their vague and uncertain answers baffled me hahaha and I am still like that, baffled and sad.
For example, why was I born in a comfortable and safe house and other girls were born in the womb of hunger..
Why are there children who have to kill people in horrible wars while I killed time inventing stories...
Why does it seem like everything is written... That the roles have not changed...
Anyway, this is not a political forum or a forum for flirting but to share our musical adventures so after so much explanation I leave you with this song whose arrangement cost me blood and sweat hahaha But in the end I like the way it sounds, I hope you do too.
(The translation is in the video)

I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

icystorm

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024, 07:07:11 PM »
@moraamarolaloba You've composed another enjoyable song and video. I enjoyed the vibe and atmosphere. Your vocals are cool and the lyrics are clever and catchy! The video is very creative too! Nice work!  :D

Cheers,
Joseph

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2024, 08:51:12 AM »
Some really interesting sounds throughout - I'm not sure what the heavlily-featured percussion sound is (sounds almost like leafing through a book on speed) but I really like it. Gorgeous guitar and the harpsichord is a lovely touch. The atmosphere is unsettling and I'm sure was the mood you were going for. Fascinating really.. and you know I know that I love hearing you sing in Spanish. Wonderful stuff @moraamarolaloba !

K

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2024, 10:06:07 AM »
@moraamarolaloba You've composed another enjoyable song and video. I enjoyed the vibe and atmosphere. Your vocals are cool and the lyrics are clever and catchy! The video is very creative too! Nice work!  :D

Cheers,
Joseph

Hola Joseph, buenos días!!!
Thank you so much, still wonder gin hahaha @icystorm

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2024, 01:04:05 PM »
Some really interesting sounds throughout - I'm not sure what the heavlily-featured percussion sound is (sounds almost like leafing through a book on speed) but I really like it. Gorgeous guitar and the harpsichord is a lovely touch. The atmosphere is unsettling and I'm sure was the mood you were going for. Fascinating really.. and you know I know that I love hearing you sing in Spanish. Wonderful stuff @moraamarolaloba !

K

Hola chiquilla! Gracias, I always love your comments!!!

About the forum I ask you the same thing as @IronKnee
What can be done to vigorish it? forums of this type are disappearing, they are dying... If this continues like this we will be shipwrecked but without a sea in which to swim to get somewhere haha

Nick Ryder

• Platinum Album
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2024, 07:44:04 PM »
Hi @moraamarolaloba

Your music evokes a mood state and is hypnotic. I think you're probably the most original artist on this forum as I have never heard music like this anywhere before. How would you describe it?

I also wanted to ask, do you ever perform this live? I can imagine you performing one of the fringe stages at Glastonbury.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2024, 08:35:10 PM »
What a brilliant and atmospheric soundtrack @moraamarolaloba Curiosity should be embraced and encouraged as the majority of people eat and believe the fodder that they are fed. I love the minimal approach to this latest composition and was totally absorbed by the listen. Evocative and excellent as usual

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2024, 11:29:46 AM »
Hi @moraamarolaloba

Your music evokes a mood state and is hypnotic. I think you're probably the most original artist on this forum as I have never heard music like this anywhere before. How would you describe it?

I also wanted to ask, do you ever perform this live? I can imagine you performing one of the fringe stages at Glastonbury.

Qué bien!!! You make me feel interesting hahaha thank you so much, really appreciated.

You ask me if I could perform live... I haven't done anything live for a long time. Before I became agoraphobic for reasons that are not relevant, I used to give poetry recitals, I had my own collection of poems and I was sponsored by a bank. I enjoyed doing it, I was accompanied by a small chamber quartet and everything was going well but... Things can change at any moment, right?

Thank you for asking, very kind.  @Nick Ryder

kevysc

• Stadium Tour
  • I'm Working from Memory
    • Your Song Contest
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2024, 10:13:21 AM »
@moraamarolaloba  I love the understated and subtle soundtrack to this one. The swirling synths give it a dreamlike vibe that works really well with your vocal and lyric. I love that the lyric raises questions but does not stray into trying to offer answers. A beautiful piece, Kevin

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2024, 05:33:47 PM »
What a brilliant and atmospheric soundtrack @moraamarolaloba Curiosity should be embraced and encouraged as the majority of people eat and believe the fodder that they are fed. I love the minimal approach to this latest composition and was totally absorbed by the listen. Evocative and excellent as usual

Uy! Qué bonito!  Much appreciated @pompeyjazz

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 09:00:19 PM »
@moraamarolaloba  I love the understated and subtle soundtrack to this one. The swirling synths give it a dreamlike vibe that works really well with your vocal and lyric. I love that the lyric raises questions but does not stray into trying to offer answers. A beautiful piece, Kevin

Hola @kevysc
Glad to see you! and glad you liked it!!! Always so kind.