West Midlands

• 2 Replies

jimbles

• Busker
« on: August 17, 2010, 11:22:07 AM »
I'm from a small town in the West Midlands, Kidderminster. If anybody in surrounding areas, Worcester, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton and the likes, fancy working together and taking it from there, it would be cool!

anybody welcome, songwriters, singers, instrument players, recorders, whatever you can do, let's collaborate! We will just talk and keep contact, providing each other with help when needed and such, and hopefully be able to organise meeting to work on something.

The style I usually work around is acoustic, hip hop and RnB, but I am easily able to adapt my songwriting so anything goes really! :)

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:25:12 AM by jimbles »

Kim001

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2024, 08:03:27 AM »
Hi I am based in Coventry and write songs and sing. I am looking for others to jam with on a casual basis. I was in a band which broke up during COVID, so i haven't really sang since then, so looking to get back into it to see how it feels. I work full time but can be available in the evenings and weekends. There are a number of practise studios we could use in Coventry which are reasonable and I've used most of them. Unfortunately due to an accident, I do not drive, so jamming sessions would need to take place in Coventry (apologies, but i hope that is OK with you) My style is acoustic, R&B, folk, country, etc.

If you are you still looking for others to jam with? Please let me know.  :)

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2024, 09:16:07 PM »
Hi @Kim001 Welcome to the forum. I’m actually originally from Cov but haven’t lived there for many years. Do you have any music to share ? Check out Millsy’s open mic night at Millsy’s on Earlsdon High street to meet other musicians who may be able to work with you. Good luck!