konalavadome

X Factor

• 18 Replies

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
    • www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
« on: September 09, 2013, 03:26:36 PM »
Afternoon lads, ladies and layabouts.

Yup, we had this conversation last year. But...there is a LOT of new blood on the forum since last september.

So, thoughts, opinions?

I will simply post my blog link, as my thoughts are laid out there for y'all!

One thing for it; it is good-crap TV for drunken saturday nights (Jess - and others - witnessed the fallout from that on twitter at 2am  ;D )

http://jamesnighthawk.com/#/2012/09/x-factor-the-whys-and-wherefores/
www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 04:35:23 PM »
I can't be bothered to read your blogs unless they're about animal crossing ;D ;D ;D 🐳🐬🐟🐠🐙🐋🐅🐇🐎🐪🐓🐩🐖

One thing for it; it is good-crap TV for drunken saturday nights (Jess - and others - witnessed the fallout from that on twitter at 2am  ;D )
Plus, I think I should start copyrighting my name...think about how much money I would get...💰💰💰
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 06:53:17 PM »
£2.49

over 20 years

If that....
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

Jess

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 08:01:00 PM »
£2.49

over 20 years

If that....
RUDE. My name has been mentioned on the forum 4 times in the last 48 hours therefore I want £4
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Jess

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »
+interest

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 11:29:05 PM »
Ooops - unfortunately the fine for a double post is £4  ;D  ;)
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

flossie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 09:19:11 AM »
I can't be bothered to read your blogs unless they're about animal crossing ;D ;D ;D 🐳🐬🐟🐠🐙🐋🐅🐇🐎🐪🐓🐩🐖

Plus, I think I should start copyrighting my name...think about how much money I would get...💰💰💰

Ha ha!  ;D

Yodasdad

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 10:29:02 PM »
£2.49

over 20 years

If that....
RUDE. My name has been mentioned on the forum 4 times in the last 48 hours therefore I want £4

If you add ie J on to the end of it you'll get a lot more.

Yodasdad

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 10:30:38 PM »
Damn, first time I try to quote something...and I get the wrong quote.

Doh!

Jess

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 04:48:48 PM »
Damn, first time I try to quote something...and I get the wrong quote.

Doh!
£4 FOR A DOUBLE POST

From JessIE J ;D

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 10:32:38 PM »
Annnnnyway....

Back on topic...who here actually watches it/has an opinion to share about the show. It fascinates me how it has become such a major part of the shared world around us...
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

Jess

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 04:39:16 PM »
Annnnnyway....

Back on topic...who here actually watches it/has an opinion to share about the show. It fascinates me how it has become such a major part of the shared world around us...
OH  I'M SORRY FOR DIVERGING :P :P :P

The first season of xfactor came out when I was like 4 so it's literally like my life. The judges make it for me...love a bit of Nicole (can't spell her surname), judges houses are literally THE best thing, also at Christmas time when you're  in anticipation for which famous singer the finalists are going to sing with- Beyonce and Alexandra Burke was perfection *squeals*. This year so far I love Tamera and the girl who had flowers in her hair and played guitar, and Tom Mann is quite nice to look at... ;D

...but I'm still not reading your blog especially now you've SHUNNED my comments from your thread...

BooBoo

• Platinum Album
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 06:01:12 PM »
Honestly I think the X factor has had it's run. Ever since the year one direction were on it I feel like its been all about the ones who look like a pop star (I HATE that quote) instead of those who can actually sing. It's all the samey now. I feel this way about most of the 'talent shows' these days. There's nothing new
VOTE FOR JUNE LOTM!!!!!!!

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »
I think that is an interesting point BooBoo and I agree completely

It is interesting that the VOICE has managed to have 2 "unlikely" winners from an image/looks point of view, which supports the concept of the show, however they are yet to find success (although I think this is as much down to the bbc not wanting to be seen being commercial as the Xfactor is now just a massive advert for the Cowel empire)

I do admire how the VOICE is trying to maintain its credibility and I think securing Kylie is a bit of a coup (and I am sure there are a few of us that would like to secure Kylie  ;))
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Jess

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 06:31:06 PM »
I don't like how the xfactor build EVERYONE that is even remotely good up to be something they probably never will be, "you're a star, you'll sell out arenas, you've got a phenomenal career ahead of you, even leona Lewis didn't have as much potential as you, you're a superstar" but most of these people are out by boot camp! Still gotta love it though... :D

I'm not into the voice because after they've turned their chairs round to see the person, the idea of the 'game' is completely defeated. They singers should stay 'secret' the whole time, and when the judges coach them do it between dark screens to they REALLY can't see each other...didn't know they got Kylie though, I loved Jessie J so she should be a great replacement :)